Need a last minute Mother’s Day gift? Baker Roofing Company is here to help! What is any mom’s favorite kind of gift to receive? A homemade one! This homemade chocolate flower card can be easily made with items you probably have around the house. Gather the items below, and you’ll be ready to go.
- Colored construction paper
- Glue or tape
- Crayons or colored pencils
- Small pieces of individually wrapped chocolate
- Cardstock (optional)
Now that you have all your supplies, you are ready to follow the 6 quick steps below.
- Draw the outline of 2-3 flowers on the construction paper. Do not worry about drawing the stems. Be sure to make each of the petals on the flowers as big or slightly bigger than your chocolate pieces.
- Next draw the outline of a vase on a different colored piece of construction paper.
- Carefully cut your flowers and vase out of the construction paper. Use tape or glue to attach only the vase to a piece of cardstock or construction paper.
- The straws will be used as the stems of the flowers, so cut them to be about 4 inches in length. Now they can be glued or taped to the construction paper just above the vase.
- Now that you can see where the stems end, attach the flowers to the construction paper at the end of the stems.
- Lastly, glue or tape the chocolate pieces to each petal of the flowers. Once you add a special message to Mom on the card, you are finished!
We hope you had fun with this Mother’s Day DIY, and would love for you to tag us on social if you post any pictures of your finished product! From all of us at Baker Roofing Company, we wish you a wonderful Mother’s Day!