We want to wish all a happy and safe Thanksgiving. Please be mindful of your own health and that of your families and co-workers. As the Covid 19 virus continues to spread throughout our communities, we will all need to remain vigilant about our hygiene and protective practices.
As we move into the holiday season, we must remain mindful of the local, state and federal guidance as appropriate to our geography and continue to abide by the following as amended:
Key Times to clean hands include:
– Before and after work shifts and breaks
– After blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing
– After using the restroom
– Before eating and before and after preparing food
– After touching objects which have been handled by coworkers, such as tools and equipment
– Before putting on and after taking off work gloves
– After putting on, touching, or removing cloth face coverings
– Before donning or doffing eye or face protection (safety glasses, goggles, etc.)
– Do not touch your eyes, nose, or mouth.
– Use tissues when you cough, sneeze, or touch your face. Throw used tissues in the trash and wash your hands or use hand sanitizer containing 60% alcohol if a sink to wash your hands is not available.
As always, we must keep each other healthy, mentally and physically, with positive attitudes and a continued willingness to fight through this, find opportunity, and smile!
ALWAYS GOOD WORK!
Board of Directors
Baker Roofing Company