Baker's Half Dozen
Check out our top six activities, restaurants, and coffee shops in Charlotte, NC! Baker Roofing Company is proud to be a part of the Charlotte community
- Soul Gastro Lounge – Our employees rave about this restaurant… Seriously! The atmosphere is warm and inviting. We love the dirty nachos with fried chicken skin chips, pimento cheese, and jalapeño pickled okra. Our favorite thing on the menu is the pork belly tacos with watermelon. The tacos are very light and refreshing, you definitely won’t leave feeling grossly full.
- Charlotte Knights Baseball – Minor league baseball games are so fun and reasonably priced. This stadium has amazing hotdogs and popcorn. You may even be lucky enough to catch a t shirt thrown out by the team’s mascot. This is great for a first date or a night with your family!! Baker Roofing Company enjoys the games so much we decided to sponsor the team. Buy tickets for the next game on the team’s website.
- Hex Coffee – We love this coffee shop and its mission of bringing people together. We also love their draft lattes, that are very smooth and creamy. We recommend trying this coffee shop the next time you’re in Charlotte.
- RuRu’s Tacos – This authentic Mexican restaurant is one of our best finds! If you aren’t a taco person, don’t worry there are a variety of other things on the menu such as fresh salads. Everything down to the guacamole and salsa is fresh and authentic.
- Great Wolf Lodge – You can never go wrong booking a stay at an indoor water park with young children. The kids will love all the slides and attractions. Additionally, there are dining, shopping, and exercise options on site so there’s no reason to leave! They also give special deals for kids throwing birthday parties, what more could you ask for!
- Lenny Boy Brewing Co – Don’t you love the roof? We do! We actually roofed this brewery! We love this spot, especially when the weather is nice. The beer selection is large, and the people are great! Definitely one of the coolest places in Charlotte.
Next time you’re in Charlotte, NC, give some of these local restaurants and activities a try!