Commercial Roof Replacement in Asheville, NC
The commercial roofing contractors at Baker Roofing have been replacing roofs for businesses for over a century. In fact, we’ve been installing low-slope (flat roofing) in Asheville and beyond since 1915. We’ve experienced tremendous growth and have become one of the largest roofing contractors in the U.S. In addition, we’ve also been recognized as ENR SE’s Speciality Contractor of the Year.
For the highest quality commercial roof replacement possible, we have teams specialized in commercial roof replacement. We work hard to give you the replacement roof you need without affecting your business’s daily operations.
At Baker Roofing, our skilled and highly-trained roofing contractors have experience installing a wide range of replacement roofing. With over 100 years in the industry, we have the know-how to install just about any type of roofing system. We work with the following commercial roofing systems in Asheville and Western NC:
- Single-Ply Roofing. This type of roofing consists of one ply of waterproofing membrane, best suited for low-slope applications.
- Modified Roofing. Modified bitumen roofing systems provide a durable, long-lasting, weather-resistant low-slope roof option.
- Built-Up Roofing. This type of roofing refers to the installation of multiple layers of bitumen and asphalt felts.
- Metal Roofing. Metal is a popular choice because of its outstanding durability, design flexibility and low lifecycle costs.
- Specialty Metal Roofing. We’ve been providing specialty metal roofing since our inception as a tin shop in 1915.
- Steep Slope Roofing. Our roofing contractors are experts in shingle, slate, tile and synthetic roofing systems.
- Vegetative Roofing. Vegetative roofing combines systems longevity, durability, environmental benefits and expanded living space to provide exceptional roofing value.