Commercial Roof Replacement Services
Greenville Commercial Roof Replacement from Baker Roofing
With more than 100 years of experience and a commitment to quality customer service and workmanship, it’s no surprise that Baker Roofing Company has grown to become the third largest roofing contractor in the United States. When you need commercial roof replacement or roof installation services in Greenville, NC, call on the experts at Baker Roofing Company.
Baker Roofing Company proudly provides commercial roof replacement of these roofing systems in Greenville:
- Single-Ply Roofing. This type of roofing consists of one ply of waterproofing membrane and is ideal for low-slope (flat roofing) replacement.
- Modified Roofing. Modified bitumen roofing systems are a reliable, long-lasting, weather-resistant low-slope roofing option.
- Built-Up Roofing. In this roofing system, layers of bitumen and asphalt felts provide exceptional resistance to water and weather.
- Metal Roofing. Many turn to commercial metal roofing options for superior durability, varied aesthetic options and low maintenance costs.
- Specialty Metal Roofing. Since our humble beginnings as a tin shop in 1915, Baker Roofing has performed a variety of copper and other specialty metal roofing installations for high-profile buildings.
- Steep Slope Roofing. Our roofing experts are skilled in the installation of shingle, slate, tile and synthetic-tile roofing systems.
- Vegetative Roofing. In this roofing system, plant materials are installed over a waterproofing system, providing a unique look, expanded living space and system longevity.