Commercial Roof Replacement
Wilmington, NC Commercial Roof Replacement
At Baker Roofing, our commercial roofing contractors have nearly a century of experience with commercial roof replacement. We’ve been installing low-slope (flat roofing) in Wilmington and beyond since 1915 and have grown to become the 3rd largest roofing contractor in the U.S. What’s more, we’ve been recognized as ENR SE’s Specialty Contractor of the Year. For high-quality commercial roof replacement that doesn’t impact day-to-day operations, rely on the contractors at Baker Roofing.
The highly-experienced commercial roofers at Baker Roofing have experience replacing and installing a range of roofing systems, including the following in Wilmington:
- Single-Ply Roofing. This type of roofing consists of one ply of waterproofing membrane, best suited for low-slope applications.
- Modified Roofing. Modified bitumen roofing systems provide a durable, long-lasting, weather-resistant low-slope roof option.
- Built-Up Roofing. This type of roofing refers to the installation of multiple layers of bitumen and asphalt felts.
- Metal Roofing. Metal is a popular choice because of its outstanding durability, design flexibility and low lifecycle costs.
- Specialty Metal Roofing. We’ve been providing specialty metal roofing since our inception as a tin shop in 1915.
- Steep Slope Roofing. Our roofing contractors are experts in shingle, slate, tile and synthetic roofing systems.
- Vegetative Roofing. Vegetative roofing combines systems longevity, durability, environmental benefits and expanded living space to provide exceptional roofing value.