Baker Roofing Company has been installing commercial metal roofing for over 100 years. Metal roofing is a staple of the commercial roofing market because of the material’s outstanding durability, design flexibility, and low lifecycle costs. More and more commercial, industrial, and small building owners are selecting metal roofing for a portion of, or the whole, roofing assembly such as banks, schools, restaurants, warehouses, distribution centers, etc.
What are the benefits of metal roofing?
Metal roofing has been in use in different forms for many, many years. Metal, as a material, has many qualities that enable it to be an effective building material. Below are a few of those qualities that make metal roofing a great selection as a commercial roofing system.
- Aesthetics – Commercial metal roofs can look good and are available in a broad variety of colors and designs.
- Maintenance – Metal roofs are long-lasting and resist decay, discoloration, and mildew, for a lower-maintenance commercial roofing solution.
- Performance – Metal roofing offers ultra-performance in conditions of water, ice shedding, and snow and is hail resistant.
- Environment – Existing roofs can be re-roofed with metal without contributing tons of waste to our country’s landfills.
- Energy – Standing seam metal roofs can be easily insulated with a radiant barrier effect, using fiberglass and foam block to reduce energy costs and noise.
Our on-site sheet metal shop, Peak Metal Products, has a range of products, colors, and gauges to provide owners with the ability to design their buildings to meet aesthetic specifications.