Commercial Roof Replacement
Richmond Commercial Reroof
The commercial roofing contractors at Baker Roofing have been replacing roofs for almost a decade. In fact, since 1915, we’ve grown to become the 3rd largest roofing contractor in the nation, as well as Richmond’s leading roofing company. Furthermore, we’ve been recognized as ENR SE’s Specialty Contractor of the Year.
When you choose us for commercial roof replacement in Richmond, you can trust that you’ll receive high-quality work without disruption to day-to-day operations.
Roof Replacement for a Range of Roofing Systems
The commercial roofers at Baker Roofing have experience replacing and installing many different types of roofing systems:
- Single-Ply Roofing. This type of roofing consists of one ply of waterproofing membrane, best suited for low-slope applications.
- Modified Roofing. Modified bitumen roofing systems provide a durable, long-lasting, weather-resistant low-slope roof option.
- Built-Up Roofing. This type of roofing refers to the installation of multiple layers of bitumen and asphalt felts.
- Metal Roofing. Metal is a popular choice because of its outstanding durability, design flexibility and low lifecycle costs.
- Specialty Metal Roofing. We’ve been providing specialty metal roofing since our inception as a tin shop in 1915.
- Steep Slope Roofing. Our roofing contractors are experts in shingle, slate, tile and synthetic roofing systems.
- Vegetative Roofing. Vegetative roofing combines systems longevity, durability, environmental benefits and expanded living space to provide exceptional roofing value.