Baker's Half Dozen
Chattanooga is another note worthy office as the city is located along the Tennessee River. Due to its location, the city is home to numerous unique landmarks such as waterfalls. Additionally, civil war battles were fought in this city. For information about our favorite spots in Chattanooga, continue reading below.
- Chattanooga Aquarium – We love this Aquarium and its mission of trying to protect endangered animals. The exhibits have a large range of animals from those that walk the earth to those that swim in the sea! The museum also shows numerous unique 3D movies, great for kids and adults. If you would like to visit the Aquarium buy tickets in advance online.
- Ruby Falls – Ruby Falls is not like any other waterfall. Ruby Falls is the tallest and deepest located underground waterfall open to the public. At the waterfall, there is a zip line, gift shop, and a Cavern Cafe. The falls make for a beautiful adventure.
- Rock City – This spot is an amazing work of nature featuring unique rock formations and native plant species. There is also a hiking trail that has amazing views. The trail is lengthy and provides good exercise. Each season reveals different beauties of nature. Visit the park any time of the year and you won’t regret it.
- Southside Social – This restaurant is amazing and has drinks and foods that can please the entire family. Additionally, there is bowling and corn hole, great for everyone to play, especially while waiting for food. The best part is there are 10 bowling lanes and 4 bars so you never have to wait long to have fun.
- Flying Squirrel – This bar is best known for custom/seasonal cocktails. In addition, they also serve great brunch on the weekends. Our employees rave about the blackberry shortcake, if you try it please let us know how it is. Or if you order something else, drop a comment below and tell us about it.
- Coolidge Park – This park has a huge fountain that is great to cool off on hot days. There are also numerous restaurants within walking distance. It’s a great place to have a picnic after grabbing a quick bite to eat t
Next time you’re in Chattanooga, TN, give some of these local restaurants and activities a try!